Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Me knitting

I wanted to have a picture in my profile. It doesn't seem so easy to do, but I did get one in. Now Idon't know if I can delete the picture here, but hey, why bother? I'm sitting in our friend's cabin working on my dragon scales washcloth. More to come on that soon, with pictures. It's a gorgeous evening, after rain; we had a lovely sun spell, and then, just as the sun was setting a flock of geese flew by past the trees, over the lake and back again. Silhouetted against the sky they were a magnificent sight.

I've gotten lots of knitting done here, as well as some thinking about some things I want to knit. I have an idea for a hat, I'm thinking about knitting a jacket, (which I'll have to design myself), I want to knit two hats as Christmas presents, I still have my felted clogs to think about. I may have to take knitting needles with me to Mexico so I can knit on the beach, in Puerto Vallarta at the Blue Chairs, over Christmas, or in the New Year, on the nude beach at Puerto Angel. (That should look funny.)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! You beat me to writing a blog! Good for you Nigel, I'm adding your blog to my list of regular reads.